Monday, November 14, 2011

Yakiniku Daidomon

Yakiniku Daidomon:Latest news Yakiniku Daidomon.Search result Yakiniku Daidomon.All about Yakiniku Daidomon.Where is Yakiniku Daidomon.SIngapore trend Yakiniku Daidomon.
The Travelling Hungryboy: A cameraphone-driven moblog of (mostly) gastronomic adventures and epicurean musings from a United 1K global traveller who thinks that Anthony Bourdain has the coolest job in the world.
Saturday, September 17, 2005
Yakiniku Daidomon, Keypoint, Singapore
Jo Tan and Karubi

Lacking satisfaction from last night's meal at Gyu-Kaku, I sought more yakiniku in an attempt at redemption. I had heard about this place, Daidomon (Keypoint at 371 Beach Road #01-07, 6295-2077), for some time, and had wanted to come for a while. It turned out to be closer to what I was looking for (more traditional in taste than Gyu-kaku), but it still left me yearning for more.

OK, Daidomon wasn't bad. I started with one of my favorite Japanese starters, daikon sarada (turnip salad), which turned out to be decent and fresh. And moving to the yakiniku, both the jo tan and karubi were pretty good quality meat - tender and tasty. So what's my hesitation here? I felt the seasoning could have been better. The jo tan was a too salty, while the daikon sarada was a bit boring - I've had more "wow"-ing ones at other places (both in and out of Singapore). Apparently this place also takes pride in its unique secret-recipe dipping sauce, but it was also too salty for me.

I first learnt of Yakiniku Daidomon from a TV programme, Buffet Buffet. Because it is rather pricey, I never really got around to trying it. Before I blog about my birthday celebration, I thought it would be better to clear some backlog! Like Ccb's birthday! Ccb has a very special birthday! It's on 911! Overview of Yakiniku Daidomon Japanese BBQ Restaurant a Japanese Restaurant which offers BBQ and located in Thomson Singapore.Yakiniku Daidomon is located at United Square, 101 Thomson Road, #01-14/15, Singapore 307591. More information on this place.


Tag:Yakiniku Daidomon:Latest news Yakiniku Daidomon.Search result Yakiniku Daidomon.All about Yakiniku Daidomon.Where is Yakiniku Daidomon.SIngapore trend Yakiniku Daidomon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger