Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Make your Facebook experience better with SocialFixer





Now days mostly people use Facebook regularly  I also a regular user of Facebook for playing and keep connected with friends and I have problem with Facebook Their is some useful features not available in Facebook but we can fix them using SocialFixer



Today I have something for my Facebookers for those who want to tweak their Facebook look and want better experience you can modify within few clicks
Basically SocialFixer is a Add-one Extension whatever you called

Note:
support all browser only Internet Explorer not compatible with SocialFixer


Here is some highlighted features which I liked:


  • Categorize your news Feed you can simply move or arrange post from certain friends or pages to specific tabs
  • Thumbnails Hover you can Enlarge photo and see pictures without open them
  • New comments highlighted automatically
  • You can access quick link to open pages and events and applicatons also
  • Notification when someone Un-friending you this feature called friend tracker
  • Enhanced left column navigation
  • Automatically Retrieve older posts
  • Notification or Background Color or themes
  • Some other features like you can full modify your fecebook browsing experience  

                                    
Why are you waiting  pick up this SocialFixer from below link and you just need to install it into your browser and modify whatever you want using SocialFixer



Note SocialFixer Not available for Internet Explorer
Download

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's remarkable for me to have a web page, which is helpful in support of my knowledge. thanks admin

Feel free to visit my webpage :: best facebook games

Unknown said...

Thanks for visit my site Please visit my new blog http://latestpdfbooks.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger