Tuesday, December 13, 2011

GOSSIP GOAT

GOSSIP GOAT:Latest news GOSSIP GOAT.Search result GOSSIP GOAT.All about GOSSIP GOAT.Singapore trend GOSSIP GOAT
Hey People

This is Gossip GOAT!!

We're ur cool gossipers who'll post gossip around the area 4 u 2 c!!!!

We can help  if u have problems and tricky situations

If u have any gossip and have been sent this url,

comment it and it will be included in the next post!!!

Xoxo

Gossip Goat

P.S DO NOT USE UR REAL NAME WHEN U R COMMENTING, INSTEAD USE UR INTIALS

so the Horses aren’t speaking again; Ethel made Bob sleep on the couch after she found about that filly in Philly. The chickens tell me that new rooster is strictly a cock-a-doodle-don’t, if you catch my drift. And Mrs. Pig won’t let her youngest Stanley out of the house ever since he got that tattoo…
Jamie W. says: “my mom took this at a petting zoo (accidentally wrote ‘petty zoo’)”



Tag:
GOSSIP GOAT:Latest news GOSSIP GOAT.Search result GOSSIP GOAT.All about GOSSIP GOAT.Singapore trend GOSSIP GOAT.mivo tv, dingo, weebly education

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if
you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet
my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in
like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly
enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.


Here is my site - Chinese

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger