Thursday, December 15, 2011

Catch-up TV full episodes on xinmsn video

Xinmsn Catchup TV:Embun Di Tengah Hari: Episode 08 Being ex- school teachers, Pak Hashim and Mak Habibah retire gracefully and comfortably.
You can catch the earlier episodes on Xinmsn's Catchup Tv. I can relate to this addictive drama because I can easily spot the same traits/characters in the people I know in my life. It is really funny to watch.
To keep you in a little suspense, let's say it has elements of reality TV and competitive sport, where contestants could possibly land themselves an S-League contract after the show. Content will be developed leveraging on what we call ... We could first have it previewed on our OTT service, teased on our OOH screens, an online campaign in addition to xinmsn catchup, a radio component and a spillover to our press and print titles.

Watch Catch-up TV full episodes




Tag:
Latest news Xinmsn Catchup TV.Search result Xinmsn Catchup TV.All about Xinmsn Catchup TV.Singapore trend Xinmsn Catchup TV.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a
very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.

Did you hire out a designer to create your
theme? Exceptional work!

my blog post: Password Hacking

Anonymous said...

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for tv
live online

my web site password hacking

Unknown said...

Thanks for visit my site
Please visit my new blog http://latestpdfbooks.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger