Thursday, December 15, 2011

Aaron Tan

Aaron Tan:Latest news Aaron Tan.Search result Aaron Tan.All about Aaron Tan.Singapore trend Aaron Tan.
Limpeh tell you, this world still got many old school Ah Beng.

Apparently, 18-year-old wannabe gangsta Aaron Tan made this video to threaten a 14-year-old, Ryanzxc Gobangwall, for hitting on his gerfren, Nina Wantyouonly.

Be warned, the video contains vulgarity. Don't let the kids watch or they will learn about mothers and their milk, assorted Hokkien bad words, and a new English bad word ("f**kermother")

According to the blog Alvinology, Nina posted her side of the story on her Facebook wall:

    This is how’s it goes. Me and Aaron had been together for 7months9days. The reason we had broke up is because of his attitude, his threatening, his childishness, his back stabbing, trust issues and he jus too over controlling. The best part is his parent disagree our relationship and (even more worse thing ps I can’t say due to personal) But in other hand I know actually a part of me can’t let go so I give him alot of chances to let change him change himself for the better but he didn’t. I tried my best to hold on but sorry I did my best because until now Aaron still wanna lie to me and do stuff behind my back which I really hate it. Plus our breaks up had alr cause trouble for both side of parent. So In order to make him heart die for me I put a fake relationship with Ryan which he also agree. But things get worst, Aaron post things at facebook saying bad thing about Ryan and even videos threatening him?! Then kanna stomp and even in the newspaper. After that, Ryan , Ryan sister and Aaron have a conversation on the phone. What is the conversation I not sure. That’s why Ryan and Aaron are in a relationship. And that’s it for Ryan and Me. But as for me and Aaron we alr officially SINGLE. So please stop saying he is my boyf. As for Ryan I wanna say sorry for the trouble cause and thanks for the help And that’s it. If got anymore question, comment I will answer your doubts :3

To add to all the drama, Aaron Tan apparently has supporters. This video was made by his "brudder" (Update: it's a fake troll video) to say "我支持你!":

Aaron Tan shouldn't be so harsh on the 14-yr-old who likes his ex-girlfriend. He'll need someone to look after her when he goes to Boy's Home for threatening bodily harm.

Oh, wait. I forgot Aaron is 18. Good news: you won't be going Boy's Home for your threats. Bad news: you qualify for prison.

I am glad when I was 18, there wasn't YouTube to let me broadcast my stupidest teenage behaviour to the world.

Pwease hor! Limpeh tell you: Aaron Tan femes liao.

As they say on the game Skyrim: "I used to be an Ah Beng like you, then I took an aarontan to the knee."

P.S. Good luck when you go for NS and your army buddies recognise your sorry ass. Sure kena blanket party one.




Tag:Aaron Tan:Latest news Aaron Tan.Search result Aaron Tan.All about Aaron Tan.Singapore trend Aaron Tan.aaron tan singapore, arron tan, ryanzxc gobangwall, citibet, singapore pools

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger